Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Visitor
Jojo151979

sky go silverlight problem!

i have silverlight and would like sky go but upon log in it comes up with

'sky go uses ms silverlight to play on demand content on the sky go desktop,When prompted regarding playback of protected content,please choose 'enable' if you wish to continue watching on our service.'

I have checked this box numerous times and even uninstalled silverlight and reinstalled.Still the same message. This is not the first problem i have had with sky and am getting to the point where it is just 1 problem after another.

How do i correct this issue please.

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Super User
caesarome

Re: sky go silverlight problem!

Uninstall Silverlight again and reboot your computer. Then go to use Sky Go again as this time it should prompt you to install it again which you need to do. What happens when you do this ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Visitor
Jojo151979

same message again. as i said i had done this already a number of times.thank you anyway. 

Contributor
Blahblahblaaah

"Uninstall Silverlight again and reboot your computer."

Mate, please...