sky go login

Runner
Post 1 of 4

sky go login

Sky Go loads fine. My user name already filled in. As soon as i type any character to input my password, the screen goes white. i've tried re-installing, updating silverlight etc. i'm using an old Sony Vaio laptop runnig XP pro service pack 3.

any help please...

All Replies
Retired Staff Member
Post 2 of 4

Re: sky go login

Hi bromihelp,

Thanks for posting on the Forum.

I'm sorry to see that you're having an issue using Sky Go at the moment, can I get you to try a different browser to see if this helps at all.

Please come back and let us know.

Many Thanks,

Runner
Post 3 of 4

Thanks Graeme. I don't load a browser... I select Sky Go, it takes me straight to page to input username and password. As soon as I touch first character of password,screen goes blank
Oracle
Post 4 of 4

If this is the desktop application you are using then try unistalling it. To do this login to the sky go website here:

www.skygo.com

Click on "Settings" then "Install Desktop Software" then right click on the Desktop App box and you should then be given a unistall otion so select this and when it has been removed, reboot your computer then go back to this box and install it again.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Recommended Threads
19-12-2016 09:37 PM
03-04-2017 06:55 PM
3 weeks ago 06:06 PM
22-03-2017 05:31 PM
25-03-2017 11:17 PM