Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Visitor
bromihelp

sky go login

Sky Go loads fine. My user name already filled in. As soon as i type any character to input my password, the screen goes white. i've tried re-installing, updating silverlight etc. i'm using an old Sony Vaio laptop runnig XP pro service pack 3.

any help please...

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Retired Staff Member
GRF4784

Re: sky go login

Hi bromihelp,

Thanks for posting on the Forum.

I'm sorry to see that you're having an issue using Sky Go at the moment, can I get you to try a different browser to see if this helps at all.

Please come back and let us know.

Many Thanks,

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Visitor
bromihelp

Thanks Graeme. I don't load a browser... I select Sky Go, it takes me straight to page to input username and password. As soon as I touch first character of password,screen goes blank
Super User
caesarome

If this is the desktop application you are using then try unistalling it. To do this login to the sky go website here:

www.skygo.com

Click on "Settings" then "Install Desktop Software" then right click on the Desktop App box and you should then be given a unistall otion so select this and when it has been removed, reboot your computer then go back to this box and install it again.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.