Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference. Learn more about this message
Getting There
ianleese900
Accepted Solution

sky go desktop queue errors c440

i cant get my sky go desktop to syncronise with downloads, when i click check queue it comes up with:

queue last checked: NEVER with errors.

i have checked the error box and its says

an error occured when syncronised the library with the download queue. 

ERROR C440.

please help!!

thanks!!!

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Retired Staff Member
GregorA

Hi ianleese900,   Welcome to the Community.   At this sta...

Hi ianleese900,

Welcome to the Community.

At this stage, I would suggest removing the Sky Go software from your computer. You will need to completely remove the software.

Once you have done that reboot the computer and then install the software for Sky Go desktop from here. After you have completed those steps, download something from Sky Go, however do it from a completely different browser than what you used previously to download content from.

Thanks.

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Getting There
velcro

I have the same problem.   Followed Sky help page instruc...

I have the same problem.

Followed Sky help page instructions on deleting Skygo desktop software, microsoft silverlight and playreader folder. It is still showing error code C440.

Please please sky, help us sort this out. I can't download anything.