sky.com/yourgift

New Viewer
Post 31 of 36

Re: sky.com/yourgift

YOU HAVE SENT ME A LETTER TO CLAIM MY FREE ON DEMAND CONNECTOR BUT YOU HAVE NOT LET ME KNOW IF MY SKY SUBSCRIPTION IS ELIGABLE PLEASE CAN YOU LET ME KNOW BEFORE I WASTE MY TIME MAKING A APPLICATION OR IS THIS ANOTHER CON TO GAIN UP GRADE PLEASE ADVISE.

Oracle
Post 32 of 36

It doesnt matter what subscription you have because if you have not yet uses the on demand service then you qualify for a free connector which you can order via this link:

www.sky.com/thankyou
__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Runner
Post 33 of 36

Re: It's a con will be leaving sky and move to talk talk

No problems for me, just logged on but in my D.O.B then it said thanks your will recieve it in 3 months due to demands.

New Viewer
Post 34 of 36

It is now many weeks since I registered to receive my free connect box. Reading this site suggests it requires an upgrade to receive this but I already have the full package including movies, sports etc

Please respond !!

Bill Whyte
Runner
Post 35 of 36

I am applying for my free gift . Can you tll me when I will be receiving this Thank You
Oracle
Post 36 of 36

It should tell you how long the wait is at the bottom of the page you are reghistering on, it was a 3 month wait.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Recommended Threads
3 weeks ago 03:56 PM
06-04-2017 01:43 PM
17-12-2016 11:12 AM
01-04-2017 12:43 PM
03-04-2017 06:55 PM