Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Occasional Visitor
BONKERS32

Re: sky.com/yourgift

YOU HAVE SENT ME A LETTER TO CLAIM MY FREE ON DEMAND CONNECTOR BUT YOU HAVE NOT LET ME KNOW IF MY SKY SUBSCRIPTION IS ELIGABLE PLEASE CAN YOU LET ME KNOW BEFORE I WASTE MY TIME MAKING A APPLICATION OR IS THIS ANOTHER CON TO GAIN UP GRADE PLEASE ADVISE.

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Super User
caesarome

It doesnt matter what subscription you have because if you have not yet uses the on demand service then you qualify for a free connector which you can order via this link:

www.sky.com/thankyou
__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Visitor
Diane+jones

Re: It's a con will be leaving sky and move to talk talk

No problems for me, just logged on but in my D.O.B then it said thanks your will recieve it in 3 months due to demands.

Occasional Visitor
Cairns70

It is now many weeks since I registered to receive my free connect box. Reading this site suggests it requires an upgrade to receive this but I already have the full package including movies, sports etc

Please respond !!

Bill Whyte
Occasional Visitor
savage2297

I am applying for my free gift . Can you tll me when I will be receiving this Thank You
Super User
caesarome

It should tell you how long the wait is at the bottom of the page you are reghistering on, it was a 3 month wait.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.