Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Super User
caesarome

Re: sky.com/yourgift

Celsea51 wrote:

They offer a free gift yet there is no where to go to get it, it doesn't exist.

Doesn't the link in the second post back up the page work, because it does for me.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Occasional Visitor
keith+wager

i am applying for my free gift sky hd box.

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Occasional Visitor
Mark+Formaggia

Yet another con from Sky, i am feed up with being bombarded with offer promises that just dissapear !!! I will now cancel and buy an HD freeview box 

Margo54 wrote:

The reason that a lot of you cannot get your free gift of a on demand connector is they expect this,to upgrade to sky movies and thats why its just another way to make you upgrade..

Its not free after all ...  

Margo54 wrote:

The reason that a lot of you cannot get your free gift of a on demand connector is they expect this,to upgrade to sky movies and thats why its just another way to make you upgrade..

Its not free after all ...  

Occasional Visitor
drunken+monkey

Re: It's a con will be leaving sky and move to talk talk

HI there, if you click onto My Sky then go down to inclusive Extras click on On Demand then scroll down to bottom of the page on the right hand side of the page it say's click to Register now for free On Demand connector click onto it & it'll automatically register for you. (well it did for me.) Hope this is useful to you or anybody who reads this!

Occasional Visitor
drunken+monkey

HI there, if you click onto My Sky then go down to inclusive Extras click on On Demand then scroll down to bottom of the page on the right hand side of the page it say's click to Register now for free On Demand connector click onto it & it'll automatically register for you. (well it did for me.) Hope this is useful to you, as it took me awhile to find it!

Super User
caesarome

Or just click this link which has been posted multiple times on this forum:

www.sky.com/thankyou

It is even shown on the front page here on the right:

http://helpforum.sky.com

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

I do not work for Sky.
Occasional Visitor
jamolilau3

Dear sir/madam,

I would like to claim my free on demand connector

Regards

Mr A Mccaw

Super User
caesarome

jamolilau3 wrote:  I would like to claim my free on demand connector

Look at the post above yours.

I do not work for Sky.
Occasional Visitor
Magnumpa

Typical of Sky to promote a gift with a catch!! it's not free - misleading and timewaster

Super User
caesarome

It is completely free, what makes you think it isn't ?

I do not work for Sky.
Occasional Visitor
alienof+lydiard

Yet another con from sky they should change from sky .com to sky.con

Occasional Visitor
fozbo

is that right?

I ordered about 2 mths ago and was told it could take up to 3 mths so wasn't too concernedthat it hadn't arrived as yet. I even spoke to someone who confirmed it would be sent

Occasional Visitor
mr+michael+guy

Re: Hello please send me my free on demand tv connecter. re...

mr Michael Guy

I thank you for your offer of the gift of the demand connector you will have all my details as to where to send the connector. 

I look forwrd to recieving same at your earlyist conveniance.

Thank you in anticipation

Regards Mr Michael Guy

Occasional Visitor
wb+wharmby

I am applying for my free on demand connector box

Super User
caesarome

wb+wharmby wrote:

I am applying for my free on demand connector box

You claim it here:

www.sky.com/thankyou

I do not work for Sky.