Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference. Learn more about this message
I'm New Here
pat1

sky box won't switch on

I've tried to switch my Sky box on all afternoon but can't get off the evil red light. Any help greatfully received. I've tried unplugging the box and pluggin back in. Didn't work. This is not a new problem with this box, though it usually resolves after half an hour or so.

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Staff
Robert

Hi pat,   Sorry for the delay in replying to your post, I...

Hi pat,

Sorry for the delay in replying to your post, I'd recommend following the steps on our Knowledge Base article linked below which should help bring your box out of standby and hopefully prevent this happening again.

http://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Sky-HD-SkyHD-Sky-3D/Sky-HD-box-stuck-in-standby/ta-p/578676
Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.