Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference. Learn more about this message
I'm New Here
dolly55
Accepted Solution

sky box not working

[ Edited ]

sky box kept going on and off yesterday,switched it on this morning and nothing just the red light.this is the old standard sky box

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Protégé
Volts

And which Sky Box is this. The new Sky+HD box or the old...

And which Sky Box is this. The new Sky+HD box or the old white Sky+ box

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
I'm New Here
dolly55

Re: And which Sky Box is this. The new Sky+HD box or the old...

the old standard sky box
Protégé
Volts

Ahh the good old standard box.   Have you tried switched...

Ahh the good old standard box.

Have you tried switched off at the mains wait 5 minuites than switching on again

I'm New Here
dolly55

Re: Ahh the good old standard box.   Have you tried switched...

yes did that got in touch with sky and they said they can send someone out for 65 POUNDS,TOLD THEM TO CANCEL MY ACCOUNT AND THEY ARE GETTING BACK TO ME