Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Occasional Visitor
gordonglenn
Accepted Solution

signal breakup in bad weather

hi all i am the only one in my family to have a problem with signal breakup in wet and windy weather both my sons have no problem and they both live within 400 yards of me am i just unlucky or is there a problem.have checked all connections to box as this is happening and no change it may last a few seconds or a couple of minutes,any suggestions would be most welcome..

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Senior Member (Platinum)
Kenneth+M

Re: signal breakup in bad weather

Signal problems in bad weather usually point to an insecure or misaligned dish.  There is also the possibility of water ingress in the system, and the LNB becoming loose on the mount.  I suggest you get someone qualified to have a look up top.

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.