Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Explorer
neillalcorn

returning customers

i would like a good explanation why returning customers are valued more by sky than existing customers. sky is currently offering returning customers sky half price for a year, yet a full paying customer who has no intention of leaving sky has to pay full price, my next door neighbour just got his sky for half price for the year and when i rang up and complained about the price of mines i was told that the offer he had wasnt offered to me and thats why i couldnt get mines reduced to the same price. just shows me that sky dont care about their customers..

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Community Coordinator
Tricia07

Re: returning customers

Hi neillalcorn,

I am sorry you feel that existing customers are not values as this is not Sky's intention.

We do have different offers available for new, existing and returning Sky customers.

All our offers come with terms and conditions and sometimes the offers that are available are more beneficial to all our customer however, they are limited and they can only be applied to certain account.

I can appreciate this seems unfair especial when you have been a loyal customer and paying the full price for Sky for years but there will be options available only to your specific account that which no other customer would be eligible to have.

Please keep up to date with what is available to your Sky account by accessing your MySky this is always updating and if there are no options available at present that you are interested in just keep trying as they do change.

Thanks for you comments and Welcome to the Sky Forum.

Tricia07
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Explorer
neillalcorn

Sorry but i dont find this answer acceptable, people only care how hard you hit their pockets, and for loyal customers to be paying more than returning customers is a disgrace.Especially in a recesion. If a returning customer is getting half price sky for a year then that offer should be given to loyal customers as well. 

Explorer
neillalcorn

Just as i thought.. no answer.... because i am right and sky are discriminating against full paying customers.

Not that the first reply was much good anyway, obviously you dont need gcse english to answer questions on this site. However on the bright side panorama replied to my letter regarding it.

Explorer
Ravi20122012

Hunt around and you may find alternate deals. I subscribe to viewasia on sky and now moving to virgin as they provide better package asianmela for lesser price. I had virgin 30 meg broadband and this add on is only on 30 day min term. So I guess you can find some good deal if you search around.
I'm New Here
brian63

i have just tried to get a deal from sky as a returning customer, no joy whatsoever, so going to try virgin instead. i think all tv companies are a rip off though and i will reluctantly try to do some business with virgin media.