Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Getting There
PaulM1993

"to watch this on demand please contact sky to upgrade your subscription"

I have every package for sky and yesterday I could easily download movies from on demand, but today I have tried to download a movie and it is saying "to watch this on demand please contact sky to upgrade your subscription". Can anyone tell me why this is happening? What would I need to upgrade I already have the sky movies and sports HD and entertainment extra+????

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Community Coordinator
Laura-H

Re: "to watch this on demand please contact sky to upgrade your subscription"

Hey PaulM1993,

Thanks for your post. 

I'm sorry to hear about this but let's get this resolved.

Please may I ask if you're getting this message when you're just downloading films or on certain channels too?

I look forward to your reply.

Thanks.

Laura-H
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Getting There
PaulM1993

It only happens when I try to download any movie from on demand, I can watch the movies available to stream immediately and I can download everything else and get all the catch up features, the problem is only with downloading movies.

Thanks for the reply,

Paul.

Community Coordinator
Laura-H

Hey again PaulM1993,

Thanks for confirming that for me.

Please can you try some troubleshooting and let me know if it helps.

Thanks.

Laura-H
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
I'm New Here
King35

Why does my sky on demand tell me there is insuffcient credit left on viewing card when i try to download a film. I have unlimited broadband with Sky.

Graduate
Villers

You want to easily access content youve legitimately paid for through Sky? Are you mad? Three choices here 1.cancel sky. 2. Put up with it 3. Spend 45 m8nutes on the phone to an imbecile. Your choice! 

If I or anyone else has helped, feel free to NOT add 'kudos' as I am here to be honest and help, not get a number next to my name!
Retired Staff Member
Olivia-C

Hi King35, 

Apologies for the problems you have had with Sky On Demand. Each month, each Sky customer gets a credit limit on their viewing card, to allow them to download content that needs to be paid for separately to the Sky package you have. It seems like this may have either ran out, or there is a technical fault with it at the moment. If you wouldn't mind getting in touch with us it is very simple to check your account and reinstate this for you, so I do apologise for any inconvenience caused by the information you have already been given in response to your post. You can Contact Us via email, live chat or phone. 

If you have any other queries please don't hesitate to let us know!

Hi Villers, 

I'm sorry to hear you feel this way! It sounds like there may be some issues you have had with Sky that haven't been resolved yet which may be causing you to feel this way. Is there anything I can perhaps help you with at all as I'd be more than happy to help you get any issues resolved that you may be experiencing? Furthermore, I have sent you a private message which can be found by Clicking Here

I'll hope to hear back from you shortly 

All the best

Olivia
Community Coordinator