Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Occasional Visitor
mary+mogan
Accepted Solution

over paid in my account

went to top up my bank account the other day like i do every month. but was told that sky had charged me 53E ON 23rd of august and again with 33E ON 16th. i understand about the 53e bit . but what,s the 33e. its cos i had cancelled my name on the account and now its in my hubbies name at the same address and same bank account, since we changed over name,s on sky.HD i got a letter saying my account has being cancelled .which means its now in my hubbies name. so it was a bit of a shock to see two payments to sky . they had not cancelled my name properly, that was told to me when we called sky, think we were put through to the uk, we were on to them for a best part of half an hour trying to get answers. one thing that i did not ask is  DO I GET A REFUND COS THEY TOOK OUT 33E XTRA FROM MY BANK ACCOUNT. i hate the thought to fone them again. it was their mistake that they had not done their bit to cancell my name properly. any advise for me ???

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Super User
caesarome

Re: over paid in my account

You can login and see you bills at your MySky account here:

https://mysky.sky.com/portal/site/skycom/mysky

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Community Coordinator
Robert-B

Re: over paid in my account

Hi mary+mogan,

What date did you request to cancel your own account and what date did your Husbands account become active?

Were you not advised that you may have a final bill as you would have to give 31 days notice before your account is actually cancelled?

Robert-B
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.