Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Occasional Visitor
Rachelle67
Accepted Solution

only 2 programmes

I have switched my sky anytime on this morning and there is only 2 programmes there. Any idea how I get the rest of them back would be appreciated. :smileyhappy:

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Senior Member (Diamond)
Skytime

Re: only 2 programmes

Did you jsut get the box set up? anytime does take a few days too fully populate with shows but generally after a week or so it would be full! try a planner rebuild if you want to reset it !
Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Super User
kato

This is the link for the planner rebuild.Remember it may take a few days to fully populate the anytime content.

http://www.sky.com/helpcentre/tv/sky-plus-hd/recording/guide-to-performing-a-planner-rebuild/

___________________________________________________________________________________________

If you have been helped by someone please click on the thumbs up icon to give them Likes.
Occasional Visitor
Rachelle67

No i a have had my sky hd box for quite a while now. It was about 4 full pages a few days ago.  Dont want to reset planner as I have a lot on there.

Super User
kato

[ Edited ]

A planner rebuild will not delete anything from your planner but it will get the anytime content back for you after a few days.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

If you have been helped by someone please click on the thumbs up icon to give them Likes.
Super User
caesarome

Another option other than a planner rebuild is to reset Anytime itself. You can do this by going into the settings tab on your Sky HD box then select "network" and press the red button to reset it. After doing this it will take a few days for the cotenet to start to appear again.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.