Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Occasional Visitor
alan+clark

no phone

my phone as not got a dial tone but I have got my broadband and tv the sky talk troubleshooting is no good it don't work 

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Community Coordinator
Robert

Re: no phone

Hi alan+clark, If you have followed the troubleshooting steps on the Sky Help Centre and still experience issues then you would need to contact our Sky Talk Customer Help team for further assistance.

Robert
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Occasional Visitor
lk52ae

same problem here no phone but broadband working. Rang Sky they said there was a fault with the line and "transferred" me through to another department - leaving me on silent hold for over 20 mins. still nothing.

Community Coordinator
Robert

Hi lk52ae, I'm sorry to hear about the troubles you have experienced getting through, can you confirm if you managed to speak to the Customer Support Team regarding this?

Robert
Community Coordinator

Visitor
vespapx125

we had no probs with phone today until tonight about 6 the lines dead people can ring me but as soon i pick up it goes dead, i cant ring so  my hubby goes looking for a phone boxs we got kids soi really need phone back on please some one help

Visitor
vespapx125

what a joke there did test at ur end and its fine saying it could be my phone which its not as she got me doing test on the phone boxs was told someone will get back to us in 72 hours but being the bank holiday its not going to be until tuesday we need our phone back on as we got family in cornwall, my wife nan is not well so need to know if every think is ok all we got told was use your moblie its ok if we got money on it. we not happy at all

Occasional Visitor
debbiehooch

Hi we have the same problem we can get broadband but have not had phone usage since christmas day, the call centre said its our equipment fault but my husbands put in a new socket and it still doesnt work,they want to charge about £160 pounds to come out to look at it but we havent got this kind of money available so we've just cancelled sky altogether

Debbie

Visitor
vespapx125

now we got no internet getting sick of this now

Occasional Visitor
x5tod

I phoned Sky after I found that I had internet, TV but a completely dead phone. They did a line test which was ok, and suggested it could be my phone(s) that were faulty. I drove to my parents and the phones work fine in their Virgin socket. I performed all of the tests and took the front off the box like I was told, but no joy so it must be Sky's fault. If it suddenly starts working and they try to charge me then there will be hell to pay.

Occasional Visitor
nancy+hughes

Intermitant fault on phone. Phone currently not working and broadband intermitantly failng.

Community Coordinator
Robert

Hi Guys, if you have tried the troubleshooting steps on the Sky Help Centre for this then you would need to contact the Sky Talk Customer Help team to report the fault. We cannot assist with account specific issues as personal details cannot be posted on the forum.

Robert
Community Coordinator

Occasional Visitor
Anne+barbour

Re: no phone 01418402445

[ Edited ]

I have no dial tone at all i have unplugged the phone tried to but in my cord phone and still no dial tone and put back in my cordless phone still no dial tone.

I am getting broadband and my tv ok, Thankyou Anne

Occasional Visitor
Derek+Brentnall

I have no incoming dialling tone at all, and can't make any outgoing calls,i have done the checks to no avail. I have broadband and television.

Occasional Visitor
olly6549

my fone no longer can make any calls (no dial tone) and also when i ring my home fone it doesnt recieve the call.i have tried the steps to locate and fix the problem on your help page but still a problem.it is obvious that the line is down and that there is an underlying problem somewhere as i have now tried and tested 2 phones with the same result.

Community Coordinator
Malcolm-M

Hi, it may help trying the troubleshooting here. If this does not help we need to speak to you as there are mandatory statements involved in arranging a visit. If you contact us regarding a line issue from an alternate phone we will call you back to avoid running up a bill.

Malcolm-M
Community Coordinator