Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Occasional Visitor
joanne111

my sky on demand has disappeared

My sky on demand programmes have disappeared ?

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Super User
Annie+UK

Re: my sky on demand has disappeared

This usually happens when there is a issue connecting to the Internet.

Annie.......... Xbox Gamertag: Annie UK      Sky Help - YouTube channel

Sky customer since 1989 - βeta tester for: Xbox One, Windows Phone, Sky+HD etc... Hardware: DRX890 to LG 32LV550T, DRX895 to LG 42LV550T, Lumia 1520, Xbox One, Dell XPS18, iPad Occupation: Senior Analyst/Programmer

If someone helps you please click the thumbs up icon and/or accept as a solution, in the post options, where appropriate. Thanks.
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Occasional Visitor
joanne111

thx but I have never had it connected to the internet, it froze yesterday and i turned it of by the wall and switched it back on and have noticed today that nearly all my on demand movies etc have gone

Community Coordinator
Anne-M

Hi joanne111,

Can you let us know more information about this issue, as a lot of customers are thinking that the system is developing a fault where all that has happened is that the layout has changed?

Please let us know what options you see along the middle menu bar when you press the red button for Anytime? Also has the red button changed to now show "On Demand"?

Thanks,
Anne
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Occasional Visitor
joanne111

Hi, the sky anytime has now changed to demand, but theres only 4 movies on the demand and hardly any other programmes on the demand.