Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Visitor
reading+boy

my sky+ hd planner is not working

my sky+ hd planner has started randomly missing pages for programmes set to record / remind. on demand is also showing an error message that content not currently available. i've reset twice & this is not solving the problem. i have seen other forum entries that a recent epg release is the cause of the problem. help!

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Retired Staff Member
kirsty+d

Re: my sky+ hd planner is not working

Hi reading+boy,

Thanks for getting in touch with your issue.

Can you confirm what you did to reset the box? When did your EPG update, what type of box do you have?

Are the items you are having problems with in the planner previously set as series links?

This information would be helpful.

Regards,
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Visitor
reading+boy

i've done a planner rebuild a few times, turned the box of at the mains for half an hour or so. i have a 1tb hd box & now i can't even see my planner

Occasional Visitor
airliebird28

i am having the same problem i have done a sky planner rebuild not helped and and tried completely turning box off n back on again this started on sunday after i watched an episode of csi miami set on series link when i deleted it, it crashed my planner n it has not been working right since please help
Senior Member (Gold)
John8372