Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference. Learn more about this message
I'm New Here
ljcorner83

my sky box keeps freezing lost music hd channels and lose signal when recording a program

just got my sky + hd box yesterday went to goand watch it and all it dose is keep freezing also have lost all of my music hd channels and went to record f1 and i lost all my channels ive also got no tv guide please help :-(

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Associate
NSMHD

Re: my sky box keeps freezing lost music hd channels and lose signal when recording a program

Hi, ljcorner83
As this is your first post i would like to welcome you to the Help Forums!
That doesnot sound very good what your experincing, first of all i would recommend unpluging the box for about 10 mins and giving it a try, if it is still the same it may be a faulty box.
Let us know how you get on, there are a couple of things we can try.

Many thanks,
If I or any one else has helped you, please click on the Kudos button.
Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
I'm New Here
ljcorner83

Re: my sky box keeps freezing lost music hd channels and lose signal when recording a program

i have tried that and the problems still exist i did talk to the live chat advisers and followed the steps they gave me and still the problems exists.
Associate
NSMHD

[ Edited ]

Sorry to hear its still not working.

as it is a new box and still under warranty I would give Sky or the engineer who installed it  a call to get a replacement box or an engineer visit.

Regards,

If I or any one else has helped you, please click on the Kudos button.