my sky box keeps freezing lost music hd channels and lose signal when recording a program

New Viewer
Post 1 of 4

my sky box keeps freezing lost music hd channels and lose signal when recording a program

just got my sky + hd box yesterday went to goand watch it and all it dose is keep freezing also have lost all of my music hd channels and went to record f1 and i lost all my channels ive also got no tv guide please help :-(

All Replies
Camera Assistant
Post 2 of 4

Re: my sky box keeps freezing lost music hd channels and lose signal when recording a program

Hi, ljcorner83
As this is your first post i would like to welcome you to the Help Forums!
That doesnot sound very good what your experincing, first of all i would recommend unpluging the box for about 10 mins and giving it a try, if it is still the same it may be a faulty box.
Let us know how you get on, there are a couple of things we can try.

Many thanks,
If I or any one else has helped you, please click on the Kudos button.
New Viewer
Post 3 of 4

Re: my sky box keeps freezing lost music hd channels and lose signal when recording a program

i have tried that and the problems still exist i did talk to the live chat advisers and followed the steps they gave me and still the problems exists.
Camera Assistant
Post 4 of 4

Sorry to hear its still not working.

as it is a new box and still under warranty I would give Sky or the engineer who installed it  a call to get a replacement box or an engineer visit.

Regards,

If I or any one else has helped you, please click on the Kudos button.