Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Occasional Visitor
Speedboy77777

iPhone 4S not connecting to my Sky WiFI

I have two laptops and they both connect, as does a Google Nexus tablet. But my iPhone 4S refuses to connect it keeps saying "unable to join the network" the password is correct from back of the card provided, I have turned the router on and off to reset it, I have also tried to manually type the network name in, and that doesn't work either, forget the network and retry, ask to join networks is off. Please help.

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Community Coordinator
jason-d

Re: iPhone 4S not connecting to my Sky WiFI

Good Afternoon Speedboy77777,

Thanks for joining our community and making your first post, of many we hope :smileywink:

I would suggest playing around with the wireless channel on your router which you may find will resolve your problem. There can be cases where too many wireless routers being picked up can affect your wireless connection as there is too much interference, or simply the wireless signal is operating on a frequency that doesn't work well within your home and can't easily pass through walls or other objects. You can have a go at this here.

Let me know how you get on with that.

Cheers,

jason-d
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.