Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Occasional Visitor
hazelfoulkes

i need to know my sky ip address

[ Edited ]
i need to know my sky ip address
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Super User
caesarome

Re: i need to know my sky ip address

Login to your Sky router as it will tell you what it is:

http://192.168.0.1

Username - admin

Password - sky

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Super User
Damien-SW

or www.whatismyip.com

----------------------------
If I have replied to one of your post for help and asked a question which you have answered but not got a reply from me feel free to PM to remind me to check your post.

Also if i have helped please click on kudos and if I solved the problem please make my post as a solution.

Damien
Occasional Visitor
skyblue132

You can know your Sky(Broadband/Wifi ) IP address by visiting the site Ip-details.com .Here you can know the details of your ISP(Internet Service Provider),IP location,country,latitude,longitude etc..

Occasional Visitor
Arvinder+Pabla

thanks for your help :smileyhappy:

Community Coordinator
Kat-S

Hi Arvinder+Pabla,

I am glad to see that our community was able to help you with your IP address :smileyhappy:.

Please let us know if you need assistance with anything else and we will be happy to help.

Thanks,

Kat-S
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.