Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Frequent Visitor
3grimsay
Accepted Solution

how to access myhelprequest

I have recently received two text messages during the last six days, both containing weblinks to myhelprequests.sky.com with reference numbers. I have been 'chasing my tail' trying to access these without success. I give up.

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Super User
caesarome

Just go to:   https://myhelprequests.sky.com/   If it doe...

Just go to:

https://myhelprequests.sky.com/

If it doesn't load up and it wants you to login do this and then click this link again.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Frequent Visitor
Gus+Mac

Your not the only one giving up I can get the request pag...

Your not the only one giving up I can get the request page no bother and can create requests which sky receive ok but when the sky team put resolved requests I cannot see them after two phone calls and four texts still cannot see any resolved requests I know they are writing them as they read them out over the phone, had enough of it flawed system.  

Community Coordinator
Peter-Ed

Hi All,   There are issues with My Help Requests at the m...

Hi All,

There are issues with My Help Requests at the moment and is an issue on our side. We are trying to get this resolved as quickly as possible and will post further information regarding this a soon as we have an update.

Thanks,

Pete
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Occasional Visitor
julie+d

Re: Hi All, There are issues with My Help Requests at the m...

hi i am also having problems getting to my help request page just goes to home page

Visitor
mortw

Re: Hi All, There are issues with My Help Requests at the m...

Same here myhelprequests is not working for me (sigh...)

Occasional Visitor
Lord+Belcher+IV

Re: how to access myhelprequest

Not only is the 'ticket' area difficult to access from the main login page, but the 'help' is dire!

I asked Sky when was my contract on talk/broadband due to expire?(I still have a few months to go yet as I still use Sky's services).

Their reply was thus:

Thank you for contacting Sky Via My Help Request

I can confirm you are currently out of contract on your Sky Talk and Broadband services.

:smileymad:

And the rep marked it as resolved!

I just give up.

Community Coordinator
LiamC88

Hello julie+d and mortw,

Thank you for taking your time to contact us regarding the My Help Request service and making me aware of the problems you are experiencing with this.

I can understand how frustrating this must be not being able to access this service and I would love to help clear things up. At the moment the My Help Request service is only available to Sky Customers in specific areas within the United Kingdom and we are looking to roll this out as soon as possible to all customers. If possible could you let me know the general area where you stay?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks

Liam
Community Coordinator

Community Coordinator
LiamC88

Good morning Lord+Belcher+IV,

I do appreciate you posting on the Sky Forum to bring to my attention the service you have received via the My Help Request service.

I can certainly understand your frustration regarding your response to your question ' When was my contract on talk/broadband due to expire?' this is not an acceptable reply and I would expect more information than what has been provided. Could you let me know if you have had any further information on this? 

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks

Liam
Community Coordinator

Occasional Visitor
mwilding

If I try to go to the helprequests screen, even after logging in, it just takes me to the Sky homepage. How can I find out what the message is?
Super User
caesarome

Taken from the Sky CC's post just up the page:

At the moment the My Help Request service is only available to Sky Customers in specific areas within the United Kingdom and we are looking to roll this out as soon as possible to all customers.

So if you want to find out what it says you would need to phone sky or use the live chat.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

I do not work for Sky.
Visitor
dinknewman

Hi all.

Happy new year!!  And STILL having the same problem with myhelprequest!

Received 2 texts so clicked the link via my phone and got taken to my sky sign in page. Signed in and got absolutely nowhere!!!  Had to then ring Sky and was on the phone for over 29 MINUTES while they tried to find out what the update was!!!!! 

The (very helpful) guy on the other end of the phone told me to hover my mouse over the my sky tab and I should see the myhelprequest heading on the right.  I didn't.  I then tried my desktop. Same thing.  Tries the laptop. Same thing again. Not quite sure what screen he was looking at.

I would be interested to know if it has been rolled out country wide yet.

I thought the idea of having internet access to help request updates would do away with having to hang on the end of a phone line.  Not so.   :smileysad:(   SORT IT OUT SKY!

Super User
caesarome

The reason why you can't access the help request can be found in my post above yours. Sky shouldn't be sending them out to you as it appears that you are not in the trial area.

I do not work for Sky.
Visitor
F355GTS

Not working for me!

I am receiving texts with a reference but it just redirects me to my account page. Bad enough that as a new talk and broadband customer the service has not worked since inception 10 days ago but to add to the misery I cant even access the information to tell me what you are doing about it, if anything!
Community Coordinator
amberw94

Hi F355GTS,

I'm sorry to hear you are also experiencing trouble. 

May I ask if you have followed these helpful steps Caesarome has presented here? http://helpforum.sky.com/t5/My-Sky-Account-Management/how-to-access-myhelprequest/m-p/1533833#M7572

Also may I ask if you could give me a little more information about your broadband and talk not working? May I ask if you have a handset connected and if so do you get a dial tone? 

Thanks, 

Amber
Community Coordinator