Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Getting There
1sks

how much will the bt sports cost

what will bt sports cost

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Super User
Mark39

Re: how much will the bt sports cost

[ Edited ]

See BT's website here.

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
I'm New Here
donna32+new

[ Edited ]

how much does bt sport cost when you have the full sky package and phone line and broad band? just iam thinking of getting it in but dont want to pay loads of money on top of what i already pay.

Retired Staff Member
Ian-M-

[ Edited ]

Hello donna32+new,

Thanks for posting.  The best way to get all the questions you have regarding BT sports is co contact them directly.

Hope this helps,

I'm New Here
urbanescape

[ Edited ]

£12 a month with a £15 activation fee.......expensive eh?

This is done on the bt site.

Explorer
Andy86591971

It's free with BT Broadband, I would say that's your best bet.
Getting There
GBCommonSense

Why do some people feel it is necessary to state the obvious  !

Getting There
Gordo01

Whats funny is that it encourages you to cancel your sky broadband and go for BT broadband as you will get the BT sport service for free that way.
I'm New Here
geoffemm

but you pay line rental, £15.44 per month, and £16 permonth for broadband at Bt. however everything else is free.

Getting There
tess22

How much xtra will it be to have bt sports to my existing package
Super User
caesarome

BT's prices can be found on their website - www.btsport.com

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Getting There
rsend

[ Edited ]

Why do some people feel it is necessary to state the obvious  !

It's the internet. You ask a question and people feel the need to point out the bleeding obvious because the have nothing else to do with their sad little lives. It's a wonder they didn't say "google"

Super User
caesarome

It might be stating the obvious but some people need pointing the right direction as you can see from this thread because if there were aware of the BT Sport website then they wouldn't be asking the question on here would they ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Getting There
rsend

Doesn't tell you on he BT Sports website until you click on sign up.

Would it not be more helpful and useful to just say £12.00?

The Fixer
jlh78

rsend wrote:

Doesn't tell you on he BT Sports website until you click on sign up.

Would it not be more helpful and useful to just say £12.00?

It would.

But you could easily ask the question: Would it not be easier to just go on the BT website and click "sign up" rather than start a thread here?