Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Getting There
raymond+carter

how do i change my password on sky broadband

how do i change my password on sky broadbant

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Community Coordinator
Chris-McP

Hi raymond+carter,   To change the wireless security sett...

[ Edited ]

Hi raymond+carter,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community!

To change the wireless security settings on your Sky Broadband Router, please follow the steps below.

1. Using a PC connected to the router through Ethernet, visit http://192.168.0.1
  2. When prompted log in with the username: admin and password: sky (in lower case)
  3. Select the Setup tab from the navigation bar at the top of the page to jump to Wireless Settings
  4. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and you should see the current Network Key.
  5. Change the network key and note this down as it's case-sensitive then click Apply.
Please note that when you change the network key, all wireless devices will be immediately disconnected and you will need to reconnect each device again entering the new network key.

If you have any further problems please post on the following board - http://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Sky-Broadband-Talk/ct-p/SkyBroadband

Kind Regards,
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
I'm New Here
Akosuah+Buah

i need to cahnge the vroadband password and i dont know h...

i need to cahnge the vroadband password and i dont know how

I'm New Here
Akosuah+Buah

I need to change the password for my broadband

I need to change the password for my broadband

Community Coordinator
Gemma-H

Hi there raymond+carter,    Thank you very much for posti...

Hi there raymond+carter, 

Thank you very much for posting your question on the community forum. 

I hope the information provided by Chris-McP helped you to change your Sky Broadband password. 

If you would like any further help or information, please don't hesitate to post in the relevant thread and your query will be answered.

Many Thanks,