frozen picture

Answered
Go to Answer
Runner
Post 1 of 5

frozen picture

the picture on my sky+ hd box has frozen, but I can still hear the sound and change channels,tried resetting the box to no avail,help!!
Answer

Best Answers
Answer
Runner
Post 4 of 5

Re: frozen picture

hi there,I had a frozen shot from a programme which stayed when I changed channel but the sound changed to whichever channel I selected.I left my skybox unplugged for a few hours when I was out the house and it was working as normal when I returned.I am putting it down to adverse weather as there was quite high wind conditions at the time.Thanks for your help anyway and if I have anymore problems I wont hesitate to contact this forum,cheers!
All Replies
Editor
Post 2 of 5

Could be your TV. Some TVs have a pause function.

Retired Staff Member
Post 3 of 5

Hi johnkell28,

Are you still having this issue? If so, to help us get you back up and running it would be great if you could answer a few questions:

• Is the picture a frozen shot of programme or a plain coloured screen?
  • If frozen screen shot, when you change the channel do you still have same image and sound or does it change?
  • Does this happen on all channels or only a few?
  • Does the sound have any interference at all?
  • Do you receive any On Screen Message?

Once we get an idea of what is going on then we can look at troubleshooting to get it resolved.

Jenny
Community Content Manager
Forum Help http://helpforum.sky.com/t5/help/faqpage
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Answer
Runner
Post 4 of 5

hi there,I had a frozen shot from a programme which stayed when I changed channel but the sound changed to whichever channel I selected.I left my skybox unplugged for a few hours when I was out the house and it was working as normal when I returned.I am putting it down to adverse weather as there was quite high wind conditions at the time.Thanks for your help anyway and if I have anymore problems I wont hesitate to contact this forum,cheers!
Retired Staff Member
Post 5 of 5

I'm happy to read it's resolved johnjell28,

Please let us know if you need a hand with anything else in future Smiley Happy

Cheers,

Recommended Threads