Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Occasional Visitor
KeenDriver1

Re: free wireless booster

[ Edited ]

I have been trying this since 8am this morning and have spoken to Sky about 10am over the internet and they have told me to wait a minimum of 2 hours as the link isn't working due to the amount of people wanting the same thing.  Rest assured Sky will sort the problem out soon as I know Sky have been good with problem solving before.  The offer doesnt end until the 30th of December so there is no need to panic just yet.  All the best...

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Contributor
Alansj

Ive just come from live chat and been told it doesnt appear in the basket.  You login, click on redeem and that takes the order.  There is no confirmation of the order.

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
MisterMart

Hmnmmmm, sounds a bit suspect that surely. If that's the case I've ordered about a dozen of the sods, I'm sure I'm not the only one as well lol. Thanks for the feedback though.
Contributor
Alansj

Agreed but i have taken a copy of the chat as proof,   And im with you. if that is the case then i must have at least 30 on order

Visitor
jtwp

Yeah, I'm not convinced by this either. They said on the chat it would be sorted by now, but still nothing...

Occasional Visitor
laughterboy

The issue 'seems' to be resolved now and lets me complete an order for this. Previously I was just being presented with an account 'upgrade' button. Now the site let me order the booster and I am shown an order number for tracking... So try now and it should work :smileyhappy:

hogyone

just phoned sky and got a woman saying she was the "sky concierge" she said they are having trouble with the link and should be fixed later today.however when i tried to apply a while ago i didnt get the error message but it went through ok eccept it now wants to charge me an extra £20 a month and increased my monthly dd by that amount.whats going on ?? £20 per month for a free offer isnt a freebie is it.

Contributor
Alansj

still not working for me

hogyone

just read laughterboys message and tried it again it still keeps adding £20 a month on to my tarriff!!!!!!!!!! sort it out been trying since 2Am this morning.!!!!!!!! what am i doing wrong then??
Occasional Visitor
laughterboy

You should see an order screen like this which shows the booster as a free item in the order (I highlighted this with the red box). Your package costs should not change AFAIK. 

Contributor
Alansj

can you explain the exact steps you took?

Contributor
missy131

Just ordered mine no probs free booster free delivery sky monthly package stays the same
hogyone

im doing it right i think. it says ive ordered a free sky booster but it puts my tarriff up by£20 a month and i have unlimited broadband so its free but it aint is it.
Contributor
tonytango1

just ordered mine got the conformation email to say it is on it's way.
dylanhere252

Just ordered mine. :smileyhappy: