Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Getting There
shaunsj

free wifi booster help asking me to login

hi guys small problem so i recieved my wifia booster today and a run many routers thoughout my house becuase of work and runnng a small wirless network so i connect my wifi booster to one router but when went on to manual setup change change the conect router its asking me to login i have tryed every password i know and its still not working.http://i1054.photobucket.com/albums/s494/shaunsj26/login_zps02d9b362.jpg

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Graduate
Moonboots

Re: free wifi booster help asking me to login

The default password is sky

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Getting There
shaunsj

thank you i have just tryed the default password and it wont let me login in my sky hub has the same problem it has made a user name and password wich i have no clue what it is so i cant change any settings

Graduate
Moonboots

The only other thing you can try is push the reset button on the back of the booster and then try the default password. Dont connect it to the router, set it up through the ethernet cable provided.

El Capo
seandouglas2

Hi try this link if you have not see it. Thanks Sean

http://help.sky.com/broadband/set-up-sky-broadband/set-up-your-sky-wireless-booster

Please note, I do not work for Sky. I am a paying customer, like you.
Super User
caesarome

shaunsj wrote:

my sky hub has the same problem it has made a user name and password wich i have no clue what it is so i cant change any settings

The hub one is:

Username - admin

Password - sky

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Getting There
shaunsj

thank you so much for ur help all is working fine now i reset the wifi booster and it seems to be working ok now, and my sky hub password and username worked thank you so much