Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Community Coordinator
Peter-Ed

Re: error code t:3157 c:4110

HI Samjohnson88,

With this issue that you are having, can I please ask you what operating system you are using on your Macbook? Have you tried any troubleshooting for this issue i.e un/reinstalled Silverlight?

Please come back with further information so we can help you further.

Thanks,

Pete
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Visitor
stevads61

ureka, at last, sky go desktop is working. my initial probs were because desktop wont work on w7 64 bit and the 1st 5 advisors i spoke to didnt know this( not impressed) and had me constantly erasing and reinstalling silverlight/desktop, and deleting my pc from devices. when you delete a device this is counted as your 1 allowed changed a month so the device count has to be reset, 1 advisor simply said wait till next month to re register. at about advisor no 10. i insisted on an immediate reset(after i had spent a day doing a complete wipe/ reinstall w7 32bit system) and desktop worked without erasing silverlight. its clear that advisors are spouting the same rubbish from a script and when nothing works they pass you over to someone more knowledgeable. regarding the device count, on desktop extra you can have four devices, does this mean it will take four months to register them all.???

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Community Coordinator
Peter-Ed

HI stevads61,

I am glad to see that your issue has been resolved,

With SkyGo extra if all devices were removed you can only have 1 registered change a month so it would take 4 months to then add all devices back onto the account.

If you need any further help please post back.

Thanks,

Pete
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Occasional Visitor
oxleydeon

i am having the same problem and it is actually very fraustrating!

can this please be resolved soon or there is no point having this 

Visitor
Samjohnson88

Hi,

Im using a Newish macbook air (bought last sept), its running OS 10.8.3 which i think is the most up to date version?

I havent uninstalled sivlerlight although i did do this at first.. i just see all these other people contacting sky and trying to solve this problem which seems to be quite widespread, ie. its not just limited to my device and seems to a problem across the board? I work within mobile apps and we have a certain testing process before items are released into the market and their are various reasons why sometimes it doesnt work on non-mainstream devices but i fail to see how a relelative new mac using many browsers is not considered within this main-stream testing procedure?

Anyways im open to any suggestions you may have?

Super User
rscott

Sky go doesn't work on that version.. No information from Sky as to a likely fix date either or even if they're trying to fix it.
Retired Staff Member
Ian-M-

Hi Samjohnson88, I would reiterate the comments of rscott here.  We do not support this software version.  We are currently looking into it and working to resolve it but have nothing concrete to report at this point. I'm sorry about that.  Thanks, Ian

Visitor
Samjohnson88

Is there any reason why this version is not supported and also will there be an update shortly? is there any method you would suggest? Slightly frustrated..

Occasional Visitor
Marcus+Maben

I am getting really sick of this error popping up everytime I want to stream on skygo.
I have removed adblock and reinstalled silverlight.

Can anyone offer me any other ideas?