Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Getting There
allvail
Accepted Solution

email problems

I am trying to set up my email account using outlook 2013. I have Office 365. Getting an error on the reply when testing the email setup. SMTP server gives error in reply. POP server working Account will not set up. Smtp server reported internal error. error 554.

Can anyone help?

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Super User
caesarome

Re: email problems

Untick the test email box if you have selected this. Login to your Sky Yahoo Email account online here: http://mail.yahoo.com In the Yahoo ID box input your full sky email address including the @sky.com part. When you are logged in hover on your name at the top right and select account info from the drop down menu. You will then be asked for your password again so enter this and then select login which will take you to a personal info screen. Just close this and then try your email client again. Then wait 20 minutes or so and see if will then work. If it does not work after doing this try deleting the sky account in your email client and then re-adding it again.
__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.