Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Contributor
jonboy35

email problems today and yesterday on iphone ????

is any one having email problems today via there iphones, this problem started yesterday , i can recive email no problems and i can send them , emails with new subjectsa are ok as well , but re emails , ie if i subject an email saying football and send it to me my wife , when she replys to that email sometimes it wont come thruogh , so i have to manually go into my iphone to see if i am getting any emails instead of my phone notifying me.

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Super User
caesarome

Re: email problems today and yesterday on iphone ????

Have you tried deleting the email account, rebooting your iphone and setting it up again. Apart from doing this it appears that this is an issue with your iphone.
__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.