Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference. Learn more about this message
I'm New Here
Steve926

does Sky go connect to a tv from a laptop using a VGA cable and a 3.5mm audio cable?

Good Evening,

I would be really grateful if somebody can help me with the below query.

I want to connect my laptop upto my HD TV.

Unfortunately my laptop only has a VGA port, which the TV also has (so far so good). Will Sky Go work on the television if I connect a VGA cable and a 3.5mm audio lead from the laptop?

if anyone is able to advise i would really thankful.

Steven

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Staff
Peter-Ed

Hi Steve926,   With this it may be that the communtiy wou...

Hi Steve926,

With this it may be that the communtiy would be better to answer this question however I believe this would work as you are then essentially using the TV as a computer monitor and not as a TV. As advised the community may be better to answer you and it would be worth posting onto the Forum directly as we cannot help support this.

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.