Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Visitor
scotjock

connecting router to sky hd box

[ Edited ]

How do I connect my Skt router to my HD box .<Removed>

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Staff (Retired)
batweb79

Re: connecting router to sky hd box

Hi scotjock,

Welcome to the forum.

You can connect your Sky+HD box using either an ethernet cable or you can get a wireless adaptor from Sky.com

You can find the adaptor here.

Thanks,

Barry
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Visitor
Jemima020609

Is there a correct order in which to connect Belkin router to Sky plus HD box via Ethernet Cable?

Visitor
teus

Re: connecting router to sky + Box

I have a Gigaset SE 572 router, how do I connect the Sky + box to the router, there are no spare ports. I am not wirefree.

Sue.

Super User
Mark39

Re: connecting router to sky + Box

Investigate an ethernet switch/hub?

Occasional Visitor
Bowden05

Is there a correct way to connect the Ethernet cable to your router?
Super User
Mark39

No, just plug the ethernet cable into any spare port on your router and into the LAN/ethernet port on the back of your Sky box and you're done.