Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference. Learn more about this message
Getting There
bart28

changing address for equipment delivery

Hi,

I would like to change my address for sky equipment delivery. I just move home and I am almost away for all day working until 6 pm. I am living alone so it will be difficult to get the package.

Is there a chance to change the delivery address to my work/company address so the equipment can be delivered there?

Thank you.

Bart

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Staff
Tricia07

Re: changing address for equipment delivery

Hi bart28,

What equipment are you needing delivered? If it is a Sky router this should be no problem however, a Sky box or viewing this needs to go directly to the property.

I hope this has helped and Welcome to the Sky Forum.:smileyhappy:

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Getting There
bart28

Hi,

Yes I only ordered broadband package from sky, so that should be a router, unfortunately I couldn't find a chat, email or phone option on which I can change the delivery address.

Regards,

Bart

I'm New Here
maggg1993

Hi, 

I was wondering if you could advise me as to how I can change my delivery address for the router.

Thanks

Magdalene

Retired Staff Member
Samantha-K

[ Edited ]

Hi maggg1993,

Thanks for visiting the Forum for advice and assistance, the best way to contact us is by phone.

You can change the address using with Live Chat, Phone or by email.

The contact details for us are here.

Thanks

I'm New Here
pargat

I want change my sky broadband address how to change & how many days