Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Getting There
Shazzlefish

change of address

i moved house ages ago and need to update this with you

i have tried to do it via the online help but was directed to a page that wasnt correct for what i needed to do.

how can i do this?

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Community Coordinator
Chris-McP

Re: change of address

Hi Shazzlefish,

Thank you for your first post on the Sky Help Forum, welcome to the community!

You should be able to update your details via this page - http://www.sky.com/mysky/profilesettings/mydetails/

Can you check this and let me know how you get on?

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Getting There
Shazzlefish

it says

Change the name on a Sky account

If you need to take over an account from someone who’s moved on, deceased or no longer wishes to have the account in their name, you can do this by contacting us on 0818 719 819 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 0818 719 819end_of_the_skype_highlighting

Don’t worry, you can organise the transfer of account without any interruption to your service.

so do i need to ring in order to just change my addreess?.

Community Coordinator
Chris-McP

Hi Shazzlefish,

Thank you for getting back in touch with me.

Can you reply with a picture of what you are seeing?