Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Occasional Visitor
Lynne+schofield

can not get sky never miss listings when page loads get heading boxes but can not get lists to load

i open the page for sky never miss the box headings appear but when i select all series nothing loads can someone tell me what i might be doing wrong or is this a problem for other people

thanks

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Community Coordinator
jason-d

Re: can not get sky never miss listings when page loads get heading boxes but can not get lists to l

Good Afternoon Lynne,

Welcome to the Sky Help Forum and thanks for taking the time to make your first post.

Can I ask you try using Never Miss in a different browser or make sure that the current browser you are using is up to date.

Let us know how you are getting on with that.

Cheers
jason-d
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Occasional Visitor
harroger

Never Miss SERIES

I don't know if it's the same problem, but I want to browse through a listing of all series so that I can choose which ones to never miss.

I used to be able to do this, but now I can only see a listing for films, not series.

Firefox has given me this in the past, but I last used it for this purpose a couple of months ago.

Occasional Visitor
harroger

Never Miss SERIES

Jason-D If it helps....I am using the latest version of Firefox on Windows 7.

I have just tried accessing the never miss section on Internet Explorer...this time I DO get the "Search for Series" underneath the "Search for Films".

This DOES NOT APPEAR on the page found by Firefox. All other items seem the same.

Roger