can not get sky never miss listings when page loads get heading boxes but can not get lists to load

Runner
Post 1 of 4

can not get sky never miss listings when page loads get heading boxes but can not get lists to load

i open the page for sky never miss the box headings appear but when i select all series nothing loads can someone tell me what i might be doing wrong or is this a problem for other people

thanks

All Replies
Staff
Post 2 of 4

Re: can not get sky never miss listings when page loads get heading boxes but can not get lists to l

Good Afternoon Lynne,

Welcome to the Sky Help Forum and thanks for taking the time to make your first post.

Can I ask you try using Never Miss in a different browser or make sure that the current browser you are using is up to date.

Let us know how you are getting on with that.

Cheers
Runner
Post 3 of 4

Never Miss SERIES

I don't know if it's the same problem, but I want to browse through a listing of all series so that I can choose which ones to never miss.

I used to be able to do this, but now I can only see a listing for films, not series.

Firefox has given me this in the past, but I last used it for this purpose a couple of months ago.

Runner
Post 4 of 4

Never Miss SERIES

Jason-D If it helps....I am using the latest version of Firefox on Windows 7.

I have just tried accessing the never miss section on Internet Explorer...this time I DO get the "Search for Series" underneath the "Search for Films".

This DOES NOT APPEAR on the page found by Firefox. All other items seem the same.

Roger