Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Occasional Visitor
johnhelen

black sky hub

hi i have the sky black hub and all the 6 lights where green but now 1 has turned amber

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Community Coordinator
Chris-McP

Re: black sky hub

Hi johnhelen,

Sorry to hear that you are having an issue with your hub. 

Work your way through these helpful guidelines and let me know how you get on. Click here to get started

Kind Regards,

Chris-McP
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Super User
speedyrite

Is this query definitely about the Sky Hub SR101? Or is it about the Sagemcom 2504n?

Reasons for asking are:
1. Didn't know that Sky Hub existed in black.
2. Sky Hub front lights are white (not green).

Or have I (not for the first time :smileywink: ) got the wrong end of the stick here?!?

"All opinions are my own, other advice may be available and may differ from mine.
I do not work for Sky, I'm just a customer like you!
If my advice has helped you, say thanks by clicking on thumbs up"
Occasional Visitor
Daniel+Aitken

does the black hub operate on dual HZ eg 2.4 and 5 ?

Super User
speedyrite

Sky has not yet released details of the Sky Hub SR102 technical specification. You might be able to find the answer to your question though by doing a Google search.

"All opinions are my own, other advice may be available and may differ from mine.
I do not work for Sky, I'm just a customer like you!
If my advice has helped you, say thanks by clicking on thumbs up"