Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Occasional Visitor
ComputerDoctorBen

Re: bill overdue WHY???

Hi Susie81. As you don't get paid until 2 days after your bill is due, my advice would be to borrow the money you need from a friend or family member, and pay it into your account no later than the day before your Direct Debit is due, as all Direct Debits are requested at midnight before the due date. Your bank will charge you if you don't have an overdraft or go over your limit, and Sky will probably charge you for a missed payment. If your bill isn't on Direct Debit though, you might be ok for the 2 days, although I would ring Sky and explain this beforehand, making sure that you ask the advisor to put some notes on your account, explaining that your bill will be paid 2 days late.

Skys' policy is usually to restrict your services ONLY if your bill amount is either over £50, or £80.

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Occasional Visitor
ComputerDoctorBen

Hi Mattdoc. I had a similar problem with the MySky section of their website, which showed my bill as being overdue. The thing is, my Broadband and Phone services were only activated yesterday, even though my first bill was dated 14/01/2012, which was 6 days BEFORE I'd even asked for their services !

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Community Coordinator
Malcolm-M

Hi linda+higgins, I'm afraid we don't have the option to defer payments. If the payment fails we would however attempt to resubmit it once.

Malcolm-M
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Occasional Visitor
mrtknowles

i have payed that £12.00  for last bill becues you have tokt it form my bank it has sone up in my samet

Super User
Mark39

mrtknowles wrote:

...it has sone up in my samet

Please explain...?

Visitor
r.balakrishnan

[ Edited ]

REGARDING MY OVERDUE BILL-- D/D.  AS YOU PRESENTED FIRST TIME ON THE 25/02-THERE WAS INSUFFICIENT FUNDS IN THE ACCOUNT. I HAVE FUNDS NOW IN THE ACCOUNT- WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO? PAY BY MY D/CARD OR WAITE FOR RE-REPRESENTATION FOR PAYMENT AND WHEN WOULD THAT BE?

PLEASE CONFIRM.  IT IS URGENTLY IMPORTANT. I DO NOT WANT TO INCUR FURTHER BANK CHARGES.

WHY DID YOU PRESENT IT ON THE 25TH/02 INSTEAD OF 28/02?? I HAVE CHARGED BY THE BANK.

THANK YOU AND YOUR REPLY IS WELL APPRECIATED.   Removed

Super User
caesarome

Billing issues like yours can only be sorted by calling Sky because the advisors on here do not have the ability to access your account.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Occasional Visitor
Allan+Maclure

Short term cash flow problems will be corrected by 17/04/12. I will re-arrange direct debit details with my bank .However as I am intending to move to digital banking I would grateful if you could forword details on how to make paymenys on-line. Sorry for the Inconvience.Your Service is First Class.   SmilieFace :smileyhappy:

Super User
caesarome

[ Edited ]

The billing section of your account will help you with regards to making payments online:

https://myaccount.sky.com/?action=makepayment

If it doesn't then give Sky a call.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

I do not work for Sky.
Occasional Visitor
daddy11

Wife cleaned me out, had to close account come back from working away and found I've had every thing suspended ,      and a massive phone bill . I will join another bank tomorrow but that's going to take 2weeks to get a debit card .will sky wait. I realise thay have put me on incoming calls and stopped movie pack but will thay cut my broadband just for 2 weeks ,thay all ready want paying but I work away 

Community Coordinator
LauraMac

Hi daddy11, 

Thank you for taking the time to post. 

As your TV & Sky Talk Service, has already been restricted, you're broadband service will likely be restricted also, once you've got your new bank account up and running, you can pay the outstanding balance here  or call our payment line on 08002 600 400  

LauraMac
Community Coordinator

Occasional Visitor
John+Wilding

Sir/Madam i am so sorry put my benefit payment are running a bit late so if it would be al right if i have a bit longer to pay it due to the QUEEN'S PARTY every thing is running late PLEASE do not turn sky off as our DOWN'S SYDROME BOY love to watch the children channels and the music one's as well.

Super User
caesarome

You can't sort out you billing issues by posting on here. The best thing you can do is to phone call and select the billing option from the phone menu, Sky will then have access to your account which they do not have via an open forum like this.

I do not work for Sky.
Occasional Visitor
michael+docherty

Sorry but i dont understand overdue bill when from

Community Coordinator
jason-d

Good Morning michael+docherty,

First of all welcome to the Sky Help Forum and thanks for taking the time to make your first post.

Are you still having problems understanding your bill?

Unfortunately we are limited to what we can discuss on this public board as the information on your bill is case sensitive.

Let us know how you are getting on.

Cheers

jason-d
Community Coordinator