Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Explorer
Brian+Eley

any ideas how I can watch skygo on hudl

Os is android 4.2.2 . Google play says not compatable!

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
El Capo
daveNOS

Simple at the moment the hudl is not supported so you can...

Simple at the moment the hudl is not supported so you cannot use Sky Go,it may be added in the future.

Opinions expressed on here by me are mine and mine alone.
I do not work for Sky im just a customer like you
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Super User
KingfisherUK

Sky are currently beta testing a tablet specific app due...

Sky are currently beta testing a tablet specific app due for release in November so the Hudl will hopefully be supported at that time.

I am not a Sky employee, any opinions in my posts are entirely my own.

Unfortunately, just sit and wait and hope that Sky will g...

Unfortunately, just sit and wait and hope that Sky will get around to providing support at some point in the (near) future ... but don't hold your breath! 

Super User
caesarome

Re: Unfortunately, just sit and wait and hope that Sky will g...

MoodyOne wrote:

but don't hold your breath! 

As KingfisherUK has stated it is currently being tested so if things go well it should be supported sometime this month.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Community Coordinator
Andy-F21

Re: any ideas how I can watch skygo on hudl

Good News Brian+Eley!

We're currently testing Android tablets with Sky Go, and anticipate the hudl being supported on 3rd December :smileyhappy:

You can find all the information you need on the development of Sky Go on Android tablets here.

If you've any other questions, or need anything else at all, please feel free to drop me a post and I'll be happy to help out.

Thanks,

Getting There
smokinimages

Hi 

That's great news on Sky Go. Will the Sky Sports Mobile app also work on a Hudl android tablet?

Thanks

Explorer
Brian+Eley

Great stuff. Will try tomorrow. Presumably I use Google store?

Super User
rscott

Yes - it should appear in the Google Play store as a new app.
Getting There
Purploid

Today is Dec 3rd....still waiting for my sky go for my HUDL
Community Manager
Sam-R

Hi Purploid,

We are on schedule for a release later today. Stay tuned for updates.

Getting There
jimbo282

Sorry Community Manager. Can you please answer the question.....Will Sky Go be available on the Hudl?

Associate
srlj

SU's who are on the beta trial have said that yes there are testers using the app on the hudl so you should be ok when it's released
Community Manager
Sam-R

[ Edited ]

Sorry Jimbo282, 

Missed your post there, yes the app will work on the Hudl. We have just released the app into Google Play as well, it might take up to two hours to appear but definitely worth you having a look now and installing if you can :smileyhappy:

Sam

Explorer
Brian+Eley

Just installed skygo for tablet. Works fine on my HUDL. Thank you all and well done SKY. Much appreciated.