Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Community Coordinator
Robert

Re: Your new dedicated rewards, Incentives & Vouchers board

Hi ange-lee, 

I'm sorry to see that you are still waiting for your vouchers. Our dedicated teams are working through cases that are reported to them regarding this issue as quickly as they can.

I appreciate your frustration regarding this issue and have sent you a Private Message asking for some details, please reply to this and I'll try to assist further.

Robert
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Visitor
ange-lee

thank you i have replied to your private message just hope you can help me

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
jokoo

Re: Summer ticket extravaganza issues

I've been enjoying the rewards scheme such as screening but have found the summer ticket giveaway to be a nightmare! I have been waiting since 6am to try and book my four tickets for the tinie tempah concert and when the website claimed it opened at 230pm it was nowhere to be seen!Then 15 minutes later it popped  up but all the tickets where claimed to of gone!

Really disappointed :smileysad:

Occasional Visitor
Hawkinssquall1

I am in the same boat as lots of people here, got sucked into sky with the £100 m&s voucher offer, waited over 45 days no vouchers, e-mailed 4 times and get told will recieve a response within 24 hours but low and behold have had no response what so ever. Sky are quick enough to take my money though! any ideas what i should do now as tbh the vouchers could come in handy!

Occasional Visitor
david+tiller

Hi Robert,

Please can you clear this one up for me.....

I have just claimed 2 tickets to see Johnny Mathis via Sky Rewards.

I purchased them for my wife and her friend who are massive fans of his, but now I read

I can't give them to anyone else and have to be there to collect them myself ? Well I'm not near London

and won't be there to collect the tickets, will my wife be refused entry ? Her surname is the same as mine

in case that could be a problem and I can give her I.D on my behalf to show for collection.

PLEASE HELP.

Community Coordinator
Malcolm-M

Hi david+tiller, I've responded on your other post.

Malcolm-M
Community Coordinator

Stonie1

Hello

Is the number of tickets you can apply for the total over the whole of the summer giveaway?

So if I got 2 already but went for 4 for the Ben10 I would be breaking the rules on the giveaway?

I've looked over the site but couldn't find a definite answer.

Thanks

Mark

Visitor
vmcd

hi there,

I have booked Meet and Greet tickets for the Batman Live show in Glasgow in 2 weeks (I emailed the relevant address at sky to let them know my booking reference). I believe the T&Cs said I'd hear from Sky 2 weeks before the show, but I've heard nothing from them.

Thanks

Occasional Visitor
sharon1972

Hi I have recently tried to book for the free cinema tickets as advertised on TV for all sky customers, however there seems to be no cinemas taking part in this offer in my area. I also note that the cinema ticket offer of two tickets for £3 on a Monday also does not include any cinemas in the north east of England, how can you advertised free cinema tickets to all sky customers because who in their right mind is going to travel hundreds of miles to see a free movie!

Occasional Visitor
Percy123

Hi,

I've just taken out a sky package and it is due to be fitted next week, however in my new job i have just been made aware of a rewards scheme (Advantages247) with which, as far as i'm aware, i would receive £50 cashback wtih the package i have chosen.  Am I able to claim the cashback directly? If not, is there another solution?

Thanks in advance

Community Coordinator
Robert

Hi Percy123, 

Welcome to the Help Forum, I'm afraid we do not have any details or information on the company rewards scheme that you are part of. I'd recommend contacting someone within your company that will be able to provide more information on this or the contact for your rewards scheme to clarify what needs to happen.

Thanks

Robert
Community Coordinator

Occasional Visitor
SamKelly

hi iam am having trouble with sky and the customer services and i have only just joined. i was introduced by a friend and recieved an email with a code to enter to access my vouchers but everytime i enter the code i am told my friend has not joined sky! i know they have as they invited me and have been customers for over 10 years! help very frustreated as being passes from dept to dept with no answers!

HELP!

Community Coordinator
Malcolm-M

Hi SamKelly, queries regarding vouchers can be sent directly to the team responsible via www.sky.com/vouchers. Hope this helps and welcome to the forum.

Malcolm-M
Community Coordinator

Contributor
StumpyWalnut

Received a Promo letter - Laughable Customer Service trying to join

Received a Promo letter, asking me to come back to Sky which was titled 'Sky+5'.

Called the number shown, they had no idea what 'Sky+5' was and kept putting me on hold to talk to colleagues.

**I** explained what the offer was, reading the letter and went through the payment process. Got to the end and was told there was an additional £60 charge for re-connecting the broadband (£60 to flick a switch). I read, and re-read the letter, including all the tiny, weeny small print...nope, no mention of any reconnection fee. Advisor said it was 'on the system' so I'd have to pay it. I didn't, but Sky got 40 minutes of premium rate phone charges for nothing.

I've since spent 3 days, 3 DAYS, mailing customer services, each time being asked questions alreday answered on the last mail. The last mail asked if I was a Sky customer, on a mail which was about trying to join Sky!!

They're now ignoring the mails, as I guess they can't admit that the promo letter was misleading as they'd missed out the £60 charge until you call.

I must be mad even TRYING to join Sky (especially looking at the complaints on here); if this is how they treat people attempting to give them money, goodness knows what their customer service would be like once they were getting it...

Staff (Retired)
GregorA

Re: Received a Promo letter - Laughable Customer Service trying to join

[ Edited ]

Hi StumpyWalnut,

It's disappointing to see your first post is under rather difficult circumstances, however it's pleasing that you have chosen the forum to interact with us. I do apologise that you have been left feeling like you are being ignored as this is not what we want.

Was the offer only in regards to broadband or was it for all services? I am not entirely sure what offer consists of, so any more insight would be very useful.

Regards.