Wrong card for sky box

Answered
Go to Answer
New Viewer
Post 1 of 4

Wrong card for sky box

I have just hunted out my sky+ box that has not been used for a couple years to put in the spare room but i am getting a message saying "this is the wrong card for this Sky Top Box.Insert the correct sky viewing card."

The card i have in the box is a new card and was working before we stopped using it a couple years ago so should still work? Does anyone have any ideas what may be wriong?

Thanks

Answer

Best Answers
Answer
Executive Producer
Post 2 of 4

Re: Wrong card for sky box

streamers wrote:

I have just hunted out my sky+ box that has not been used for a couple years to put in the spare room but i am getting a message saying "this is the wrong card for this Sky Top Box.Insert the correct sky viewing card."

The card i have in the box is a new card and was working before we stopped using it a couple years ago so should still work? Does anyone have any ideas what may be wriong?

Thanks

You will need to phone Sky to have the card paired with the Sky box.

All Replies
Answer
Executive Producer
Post 2 of 4

streamers wrote:

Thanks

You will need to phone Sky to have the card paired with the Sky box.

Viewer
Post 3 of 4

your vewing card num shows [REMOVED] mine shows [REMOVED]

• Edited: Removed sensitive/personal information
Oracle
Post 4 of 4

Use this link and pair your card to the box:

https://activatemychannels.sky.com/activate

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.