Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Community Coordinator
Chris-McP

Re: Why, when I meet all criteria to claim a free OD connector does it say my registration has failed?

Good evening @chloe162009, @vonita,

Could you try clearing your cookies (on all browsers), clear your histories and try again. 

Please do refer back to one of my previous posts - http://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Rewards-Incentives-Vouchers/Why-when-I-meet-all-criteria-to-claim-a-free...

There are two links on there that have real handy information on this issue. 

The offer must be taken up via the website so please do come back to me, I look forward to finding out how you guys get on.

Thanks again for using the Sky Help Forum.

Chris-McP
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
I'm New Here
Richard80

Re: how do I get my sky.com/yourgift

I have got in the post a leaflet which says I'm entitled to an 'On demand connector' as a reward for being a sky customer. I don't understand where on Sky.com I apply for this. can anyone help please?

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
I'm New Here
frapen.75

Re: How do I to register for sky.com/yourgift you have sent to me a gift...

how do i rgister for sky.com/your gift

Community Coordinator
chelsea12

Re: Why, when I meet all criteria to claim a free OD connector does it say my registration has failed?

Hi Richard80,

Glad to hear from you on the Sky Forum.

Great to see you have received a letter offering the free wireless connector.

You can claim the gift by clicking here .

Let us know how you get on.

Cheers,

Jane
Community Coordinator

Community Coordinator
chelsea12

Hi frapen.75,

Thanks for taking the time to post on the Sky Forum.

To claim the free wireless connector all you have to do is login with your Primary Sky ID  and claim the free gift,

Let us know how you get on.

Cheers,

Jane
Community Coordinator

Getting There
GavinVT

Re: Why, when I meet all criteria to claim a free OD connector does it say my registration has faile

The problem lies with Sky and their systems, Sky's engineers are now giving them out to all customers.
Getting There
stefan+jones

Re: Why, when I meet all criteria to claim a free OD connector does it say my registration has faile

I still haven't received my wireless connector .... wondering why as was told would be sent by the end of august
Getting There
lydia76pamela

Re: Got a card saying go to sky,com/yourgift no such site were do I go to claim free gift

how do I action this card

I'm New Here
david+achurch

Re: Free on demand connector

i have just had the same problem.they send you a card ,and they dont accept your registration.very close to canceling the package

I'm New Here
david+achurch

Re: Unfortunately Sky only have a certain number of Wireless...

that maybe so.registering on the day i received the card and being refused SUCKS'

I'm New Here
PaulNicky

Re: Try this link: www.sky.com/thankyou

This does get you to the site to claim the free gift, but be prepared to be asked some Sky details.  Have this to hand before you claim your free gift.

Good link - don't use what's on the card

I'm New Here
wearmouth

Sky free gift of ON Demand Connector

I received a card from you offering a free On demand connector that wirelessly connects Sky box to broadband router.  I tried without success to claim this gift via the Website given. Can you please advise how i should proceed?  

Getting There
denis+bowes

Re: Free on demand connector

i can not claim your on demand connecter, having tryed anumber times can you help

d f bowes

Getting There
Dawndream

Re: i like to have your free gift of on Demand CONNECTOR

I am getting more and more confused but I would like the free gift of an on Demand Connector,I have tried before and gave up, to.day I intended to keep trying but  just getting no where please help.!!!!  Dawndream :

Staff
John-B

[ Edited ]

Hello Dawndream, it's great to come across some new names within the community, so welcome :smileyhappy:

To say thanks for being a Sky customer, you can now register to claim a free wireless connector to bring our On Demand service to your TV.  

Just go to the link above then click the Claim now button and enter your Sky username and password when asked so we can check if you're eligible.

Need help with your username or password?

The wireless connectors are very popular and we have limited stock, so register right away to avoid disappointment. Remember, you'll also need to have a broadband connection at home. 

Please allow up to three months for delivery and if you are having any issues getting registered let me know.

Thanks,

John-B
Community Coordinator