Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Occasional Visitor
TandN

Why is the new series of Modern Family (season 4) not available on Sky Go?

Im really surprised not to see the new series (season 4) of Modern Family on Sky Go. I didn't find it was very well advertised that the new series had started and there don't appear to be any additional showings on regular Sky of the first episode. I'm gutted I missed the first episode and am trying so hard to find a (legal!!!) way to catch up. The link on the website doesn't work either.

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Staff (Retired)
GarryC

Re: Why is the new series of Modern Family (season 4) not available on Sky Go?

Hi TandN,

Welcome to the forum!

Not all content shown on Sky will be available on Sky Go unfortunately.  Have you checked to see if this is available on our On Demand service?

Thanks,

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Frequent Visitor
JJG1967

Garry

The first episode of Season 4 was on Sky Go but the second was not put on.  Why would that be?  It is happening with The Wire just now too.  All of a sudden Episode 5 is not on Skygo but Episodes 1 to 4 were.

John

Occasional Visitor
S1819

all the other season were always available for catch up too. And like John pointed out, the first episode was available. I have to say the whole restructuring of the On demand platform is pretty poor. It really makes catching up on programmes harder than it used to be. I now have no choice, but to stop watching the show and wait till it's out on Lovefilm....

Occasional Visitor
Lensgirl

Have to say im shocked at the total lack of advertising of this program. Ive only just come across episode 4 and im completely gutted that I have missed the prior 3 episodes. Terrible planning from Sky