Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference. Learn more about this message
I'm New Here
patsy32
Accepted Solution

Why is it THE BORGIAS is not on Sat.9pm as advertised.

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Super User
caesarome

Re: Why is it THE BORGIAS is not on Sat.9pm as advertised.

Isn't it, that is a bit disapointing. Sky were still running trailers for this last night with the tag line of "coming soon to Sky Atlantic HD", does any Sky person know when this is going to be on ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
El Capo
Kenneth+M

Sky Atlantic on  Facebook say it's now going to be 13th August.

Super User
caesarome

Thanks Kenneth, not to long to wait then and it fills a gap in my Saturday viewing nicely.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

I do not work for Sky.
El Capo
Kenneth+M

Bad planning nevertheless.  I had my guests from South Africa all teed up for a tasty full HD cinematic double of the last episode of Spartacus ( recorded ) and the opener of The Borgias:smileymad:  Never mind.

I'm New Here
Gino+Meriano

Why has the BOrgias suddenly stopped airing, i notice it has gone and not seen last saturday. I searched and its no where on your site - what is going on

Super User
caesarome

It isn't on anymore because it has come to the end of the series.

I do not work for Sky.