Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Occasional Visitor
BM59

Why have my recorded programmes disappeared?

[ Edited ]

I have some programmes set up as series record. We had a weeks worth saved on our planner.

They all disappeared during Wednesday night. All that is left are the Kept programmes I had from ages ago and the to be recorded series links for next week.

I tried talking to an adviser on Sky Chat on Thursday who suggested a planner rebuild but that hasn't helped. I had 30% left after they were recorded I am now up to 80%. They are not in the deleted file.

Has anyone else had their recorded programmes disappear?

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Super User
Mark39

Re: Why have my recorded programmes disappeared?

As you can see from this thread, it has happened before, and may be a glitch resulting from a firmware update. I'm afraid it appears that if you've tried a Planner Rebuild without success, there's nothing more you can do to recover your lost recordings.

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.