Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Regular Visitor
matthewl

Why do new customers get better deals than existing customers

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Community Coordinator
jason-d

Re: Why do new customers get better deals than existing customers

Good Afternoon matthewl,

Thanks for your post.

We believe that new and existing customers get treated the same when it comes to Sky however can appreciate your thought. Like any company, we offer introductory offers on boxes etc. and you would have been offered something similar when you first came to Sky.

Existing customers can check the latest offers on their account by logging into their MySky and also take advantage of Sky Rewards.

Thanks

jason-d
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Regular Visitor
matthewl

i recently enquired about upgrading my main sky box to the new sky+hd 2 tb box, as i already have sky+hd and sky+ multiroom  i was informed that it would be £149 plus £65 for installation, yet a new customer could have the the box for £49 and free installation.

yes i may have had an introductory offer when we first joined sky over 20 years ago but with many large companies they now only give the best deals to new customers only, if this was an insurance company i could get the same deal as a new customers by canceling one contract and taking out a new contract which i and thousands of others do every time the renewal comes around unfortuneately sky does not allow customers to do this, so i ask again

why does new customers get better deals tha existing customers

TQM
Occasional Visitor
TQM

I agree with the original poster. Existing customers do not get the same deal as new customers. This is unfair. Keep treating your customers shabbily and pretending that all is well will only lead to one thing - fewer customers.