Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference. Learn more about this message
I'm New Here
Bobspeirs
Accepted Solution

Why all of a sudden is my on demand not working, I have not made any changes to my sky setup

Why all of a sudden is my on demand not working, I have not made any changes to my sky setup yet the service is no longer available I have tried all of the fixes resetting boxes changing cables and the like I have a bt hh3 connected via Ethernet to my hd+ box. If I can't find a suitable resolution to the problem a new digital tv provider may be the answer. 

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Super User
speedyrite

Sky On Demand service is currently down - keep an eye on...

Bobspeirs wrote:

Why all of a sudden is my on demand not working, I have not made any changes to my sky setup yet the service is no longer available I have tried all of the fixes resetting boxes changing cables and the like I have a bt hh3 connected via Ethernet to my hd+ box. If I can't find a suitable resolution to the problem a new digital tv provider may be the answer. 

Sky On Demand service is currently down - keep an eye on the Sky Service Status page for updates:

http://www.sky.com/helpcentre/servicestatus/

"All opinions are my own, other advice may be available and may differ from mine.
I do not work for Sky, I'm just a customer like you!
If my advice has helped you, say thanks by clicking on thumbs up"
Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.