Wheres the F1 Qualifying Replay

Runner
Post 1 of 6

Wheres the F1 Qualifying Replay

So I decided against getting up at 5am to see the Australian F1 Live Qualifying on Sky Go and elected to see the replay at 10am. So far I have watched a condensed replay of the 2012 qualifying and race followed by a program about Williams. Where's the F1 Qualifying replay advertised from 10.00 to 12.35 that I'm supposed to be watching. I'm mightily p****d off at the moment.

All Replies
Runner
Post 2 of 6

Re: Wheres the F1 Qualifying Replay

Never mind. Found out why... although one or two notifications within the hour I had watched might have been nice.

Boom Operator
Post 3 of 6

Now that has been aired all they want to show is highlights for the rest of the day!? 

I missed it unfortunately if i missed it on the BBC i'd be able to watch the whole thing on iplayer when i was ready. But I can't even watch the full show on Sky GO/On Demand. Why are Sky so backwards with this compared to the BBC?

Boom Operator
Post 4 of 6

Qualy for Australia was cancelled after Qualy 1 due to the weather. Qualy 2 and 3 will now be Sunday morning before the race.

Boom Operator
Post 5 of 6

Yeah thanks for ruining that for me! 

Boom Operator
Post 6 of 6

The thread asked where the replay was and that's why. Don't go on the internet if you don't want to know what's happened.