Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference. Learn more about this message
Getting There
CmdrX3

Wheres the F1 Qualifying Replay

So I decided against getting up at 5am to see the Australian F1 Live Qualifying on Sky Go and elected to see the replay at 10am. So far I have watched a condensed replay of the 2012 qualifying and race followed by a program about Williams. Where's the F1 Qualifying replay advertised from 10.00 to 12.35 that I'm supposed to be watching. I'm mightily p****d off at the moment.

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Getting There
CmdrX3

Re: Wheres the F1 Qualifying Replay

Never mind. Found out why... although one or two notifications within the hour I had watched might have been nice.

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Graduate
Mattey

Now that has been aired all they want to show is highlights for the rest of the day!? 

I missed it unfortunately if i missed it on the BBC i'd be able to watch the whole thing on iplayer when i was ready. But I can't even watch the full show on Sky GO/On Demand. Why are Sky so backwards with this compared to the BBC?

Graduate
shonky.bosh

Qualy for Australia was cancelled after Qualy 1 due to the weather. Qualy 2 and 3 will now be Sunday morning before the race.

Graduate
Mattey

Yeah thanks for ruining that for me! 

Graduate
shonky.bosh

The thread asked where the replay was and that's why. Don't go on the internet if you don't want to know what's happened.