Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
I'm New Here
Hettie2000
Accepted Solution

Where is the source button on the remote control?

Could someone please tell me where the source button is on the sky remote control. Thankyou

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Retired Staff Member
Anne-M

Re: Where is the source button on the remote control?

[ Edited ]

Hi Hettie2000,

The "Source" button that is needed to change the input on the channel for Sky is not found on the remote control for Sky. This button is found the TV remote control. As these remotes vary so much with design and button layout, we will be unable to let you know where this is, and if you are not able to see it we would advise looking in the manual that came with the TV or to contact the manufacturer for further assistance.

If this has resolved your question - please mark this as an "Accepted Solution", otherwise please post on the relevant board on the forum for more assistance.

Thanks,

Anne
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
I'm New Here
Nuttyslackuk

[ Edited ]

I have discovered that if you press the TV button and then the help button it scrolls through the 'Sources'

I'm New Here
Deltrot

[ Edited ]

Where is the source button on the remote control?

Community Coordinator
Andy-F21

[ Edited ]

Hey Everyone, thanks for bringing your question to our Community, I can help clear this up.

As Anne-M has suggested, the 'Source' button is generally located on your TV remote.

If your Sky remote can control your TV functions, pressing 'TV', then 'Help' on your Sky remote, then this should change the source on the TV.

I hope this information helps. If you need anything clarified further at all, please feel free to post on our Community and we'll be happy to help.

Thanks,

Andy
Community Coordinator

I'm New Here
Mavemike272

[ Edited ]

Which is the source button on the remote control

Community Coordinator
Jason-H

[ Edited ]

Hi Mavemike272

Thanks for getting in touch regarding the source button on your Sky remote.

Andy covered this in his reply but I'll be happy to go over it again. If your Sky remote is linked with your TV (controls volume) then all you have to do is press the "TV" button in the top left had corner and then press the "help". This will then bring up your source menu on the TV and you just need to continue pressing the "help" button to cycle through your different sources.

Cheers,

Jason-H
Community Coordinator